Everywhere is cleaning the earth while clothing the planet with our recycled fiber, yarn, fabric, and apparel offerings. With the health of the planet at the heart of our decisions, Everywhere makes it easy for consumers and apparel brands to become dramatically more sustainable. Together we have developed patented yarn and fabric technologies and are pushing the envelope on sustainability in apparel with everything we do.
Led by a team of Stanford educated entrepreneurs, Everywhere is backed by leading VCs and is growing rapidly.
Business Development Representative
About the role
As the first Everywhere Business Development Representative you will work directly with the company’s founders to build a scalable sales process from the ground up. You will respond to inbound inquiries and go outbound to connect with prospective clients and develop new, strategic opportunities for the business.
As a founding member of the sales team you will be instrumental in setting the culture of the team while developing scalable processes and will enjoy opportunities for rapid advancement.
Your day-to-day will involve
- Reaching out to new prospects in our target markets to get them excited about Everywhere
- Setting meetings with qualified prospects with one of the company’s founders or independently completing an initial sale, depending on the client
- Responding to inbound inquiries in a timely fashion
- Collecting feedback from prospects and customers to share with the product team
- Working cross functionally to develop compelling sales collateral and messaging
- Consistently generating new opportunities and closed business for the company
Some things we consider critical for this role
- One to two years sales experience with some outbound component
- Self starter with a strong ownership mentality and can-do attitude; resourcefulness and persistence to get things done
- Passion for the environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills to influence buying decisions
- Experience in the apparel space
- Familiarity with Hubspot